Monday 26 October 2009

For my Mummy

My one true love
A gift from above
If there's ever a choice
It's always you, my one true love.

You watched me grow
You were always proud of me
even when i did nothing for you to be proud of
You still love me no matter how i turned out to be

You did everything for me
Wake me up for school and now work
Made me meals, buy me coffee
Watch me smoke and though you want to scold me
You love me in your own ways and let me be

You encouraged me when i need to be encouraged
Listened to my rants when I feel ranty
Kept up for the whole night just to make sure i reached home safely
Worry for me even when there is nothing to worry

Made my bed, helped me with my laundry
Nice to my friends, even when you did not feel they are good for me
Buy me things when you have that extra money
Everything you do, you save the above place for me

For everything and everything else
Thank you Mummy
You must know you are everything to me
And i wish i could do everything for you
To make sure your life is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment