Friday 6 November 2009

It's still about You. For You.

I saw for my friend..
how she was being treated by her partner
how much pain she has gone through with a cheater
for being in love with mood swings and bad temper
times were of tears not much laughter.

I know for my friend...
When Shes happy she's a princess
When Shes not, shes just trash
Her happiness is built upon Her mood
She stuck by Her through more bad than good.

I asked my friend..
why did she fall in love with a bad boi
who made the whole relationship a drag not joy
She really does not in any way deserve
to be for her to be in love.

People say the picture is clear
with the view from the outside world.

Can You see my friend in You?

Must i be a bad boi to make You notice me?
I am who i am can you see?

It's still for You. About You.

No comments:

Post a Comment