Wednesday 18 November 2009

my kind of perfection.


perfection is each individual's perception.

my kind of perfection...

a long,slow stroll alone in the cooling breeze in the darkening hours of the night...
coffee sessions with loved ones by my side...
long conversations with mum about life's ups and downs...
a relaxing soak in the tub with soothing music playing in the background...
a good read of interesting twists and turns...
a good movie about romance and love...
lying by the beach with no worries except how nice the tan will turn out...
a private place for my own personal space where i can scream and shout...
a holiday to anywhere with more than enough to spend...
abundance of leisure time on my hands...
parties with good music and free flow of alcohol...
my money growing by itself more and more...
long drives under the stars with no fixed destination...
good food during a pigging out session...



Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment