Monday 23 August 2010

Twelve things i hate about you.

I hate the way you talk to her,
like you are still her girl.
I hate the way your time spent with her
equates to my emotions being stirred.
i hate how she treats you wrong
yet to you she still seems to be the one.
i hate how your hurt gets prolonged
until the point of feeling numbed.

I hate the way she makes you sad, so much it makes me sick.
I hate the way you cry at night over something I wish I can fix.
I hate it when I have to share someone i treasure so true
I hate it that I feel this low, so much I don't know what to do.

I hate it when you’re not around and who am I to find out
i hate it when i actually feel that i have some kind of doubt.
i hate it that i can't make you feel more than you can feel
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate her, let alone hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment