Tuesday 21 September 2010

10 more things I love about you, and counting still...


I love the way you are my silent company , as i go for my spins.
I love the way you sleep so soundly, even throughout the noisy din.

I love the way you want to spend time with me, even though you are dead beat.
I love the way you like to eat everything that i like to eat.

I love the way you pinch my cheeks, for they are only yours to pinch.
I love the way you laugh, as well as when you cringe.

I love the way you act angry, and even when you frown.
I love the way i get to see every side of you, when you're feeling up and even when you're down.

I love that I can actually love you a bit more, every minute of every day.
But most of all, I love when you say I love you, even in your cutesy little way.

No comments:

Post a Comment