Thursday 14 October 2010

Beat it.

you say don't waste your time.
i have never asked you to
i didnt need you to act kind.

you claim to others you genuinely really care for me
if you did you would not , in your hidden ways
slowly but surely spoil the friendship between me and she.

yes i can be just accusing without reason.
but isn't that what you always do too?
and you always portray your actions to be out of good intention.

i always give in to you and your whines
i always doted on you coz i thought i should
and i really did care, i guess i was just blind.

it's my life as what you always say
i do not need your approval or nod of head
i do not need to do things your way.

i shut up when you showed me your black face whenever you want to
you can rudely refuse to look me in the eye when we talk..
tell me what you would have done if i did those same things to you.

u really know how to reach one's limit.
for that i salute you.
Forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment