Wednesday 27 October 2010

who knows?


i fucking did not lie
when i say i wanted out
neither did i
try to hide any doubt
that was the time
i let my emotions get their way
that was the time
i let myself down, i allowed

and i know myself
i can be really a wreck
in a span of a few seconds
it switches between good and bad
so in times like this
i learn to keep my mouth shut
i just get myself pissed
and then i'm done being sad

you are just about to see the world
and i tell myself it's fine
everything happens for a reason
it's just about the time
we are both in different junctions
different directions in our lives
it's either make or break it
it's just along that line

at the end of the day
i'm still here, remained
i guess i'll just wait
until i become really drained.
For who is to say
how would be the end
For all we may know
It just began.

No comments:

Post a Comment