Sunday 28 July 2013

Why

It's a habit I can't break
The constant questions to hear the replies 
It's a commitment you cannot make
The answers that doesn't end up as lies

You hate the questioning, to you they are redundant
I hate the mysteries, to me they are a burden
You feel no reason to need to say
I feel no fear to be this open

We have been in different worlds
Right up to now I thought I could make a difference
Yet it's thrown wide onto my face
I am just not the right person

I truly hope you find your happiness 
Something I know I can give to you
Yet what I know is not what you want
For now you just want to have fun

If I have the means I would gladly stick around
But I don't have the luxury to do so now
I just need to learn to shut the door
More.

Why?
Some things just cannot get a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment