Wednesday 22 October 2014

Hello once more.

There have been arguments over life hidden behind a screen 
That it is a facade, a generation thing that has to be stopped.
But yet these people do not seem to understand what it could really mean
To people like us, who has simply just found another way to present our thoughts.

We do not hide behind the machine whole day long, despite what reports show
We just use it once in a while, when our thoughts overflow
Like me, I haven't been writing for a long time now
Because life itself has taken a toll , and I can't find the time to slow it down.

But as I re-read what others have written on what I have written,
I realised this may not be my money making machine,but it has to be God given,
For my passion of writing as it is
Never stopping to say the least.

I have returned . Not to the screen. 
But to the scenes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment