Monday 26 October 2009

For all of you.

i was there, down and out
i cried, i questioned, i was in doubt
i will always remember that fateful day
When i didn't know what to do or say

The moment You heard, you rushed to me
You let me cry in your arms, like a baby
You offered me words of comfort, a listening ear
You were right next to me, you were here

The next few days were nothing but a blur
i was out of my mind, i was that unclear
And You came down again and again, to help me up
You shook me, woke me, disallow me to harp

You picked up my calls in the middle of the night
Accompanied me till the day of light
You made sure i was fine, that i was okay
You made sure i could go through with the rest of the day

You are the one who helped me along
You showed me where i do belong
You gave me hope, You gave me strength
You gave me reason to live a life again

For all that You have gone through with me
You have shown me what i need to see
You all are who i really need
Yes it's You all, indeed.

I love you guys even though you already know
And i don't know how else i can show
But just to thank you again and again
For being there for me, for being my friend.

kisses and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment