Monday 26 October 2009

my F.R.I.E.N.D.S


How many of us can safely say
Our friends will be there At any time of the day
How many of them have already come and gone
Leaving us to fight life's battle alone

Thank the heavens for the friends i have
It's the few that is left
That really shows what friends are for
These are those who will be there forever more

It's not the length of time you know
It's who is there during the times of low
It is through them that days now shine
You know who you are, dear friend of mine.

For you the Monica
Clean freak and pretty one
You are my 'the other'
And dun worry, you are alot of fun

As for you the Rachel
The funny and the goon
Days with you around just seem better
You won't be gone anytime soon

For you the Phobe
Only those who really know
Will be able to see
Your coolness is only a show

And you, the Joey
Flirt and good looking
Actual fact you are goofy
And never ever boring

There's also you, the Ross
Goody-2 shoes and smart
Not knowing u is a loss
Thank you for being a part

And u , the Ursula
Evil twin you might be
But you're my darl
Always around for me

For the rest who are not in the cast
You are still a dear friend to me
Mentioning you is surely a must
Forever in my heart u will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment