Monday 26 October 2009

The funny guy.

im the funny guy in the group, at least that's what my friends say
i always get into trouble, every hour of every day
I try my best to be good, to get things out of my way
But the jokes always fall on me, fine, come what may.

For a moment I wish I was not the funny guy, i want to be the lead
At least in your life, at least for the times we meet
I wish you would know that the funny guy is the one you need
And i also wish one day you would be in love with this funny guy,not the lead.

For now things are good the way they are, I know they are good
I am still the funny guy, the non-serious crazy dude
Maybe one day we would realise Thats not the role I suit
Maybe one day I would become the lead, give the 'best man' role the boot

Until then I am happy to be the funny guy Happy to see you smile
Happy to be the one to make you laugh From near or from afar
It takes time to be both the best man and the lead, it would take a while
But i will work very hard To at least be on par.

For all the funny guys out there
Do not despair
Love and appreciation will eventually come
Somehow, somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment